The prop money has been created explicitly for photograph & motion picture purposes. While the designs are made to resemble real currency from a distance, and on camera, upon closer inspection they clearly indicate that they are not real currency. Key differences and indicators include:
- Printed on high-quality paper, NOT linen/cotton paper
- Printed using high-quality ink, NOT color shifting ink
- Does NOT state "The United States Of America"
- Does NOT state "Federal Reserve Note"
- States "For Motion Picture Purposes"
- States "This note is for motion picture purposes, it is not legal tender"
- Presidents faces are different from real currency
- Serial numbers match on all bills, NOT sequential
- Wording, slogans, and feel are different from real currency
- Names and signatures are different from real currency
- Art is different from real currency
- Dates are different from real currency
By purchasing and/or accepting delivery of the prop money you agree to use the prop money in a lawful manner and understand that any illegal use of the prop money, such as, trying to use it as real money, is a serious federal offense punishable by imprisonment, and fines. Be aware that we will cooperate with any government agency in the pursuit of anyone misusing the prop money.
Inquiries, solicitations, and/or requests implying any illegal activity will not be accepted, will be ignored, and may be reported to the authorities.
We reserve the right to refuse service, and/or decline sale, to anyone at our sole discretion.